Marxist Thugs Threatening CWF & Staff
I have very disturbing news to pass on to you.
We just got a very unsettling phone call. A coalition of the worst far-left, neo-Marxist groups in Washington, called Shutdown DC, is promising attacks on conservative organizations and their leaders in the Washington, D.C., area.
Just so there is no confusion, they literally provided leftist stormtroopers with a convenient map with the addresses of groups and people they want taken down.
I wanted to let you know right away that Campaign for Working Families is one of the organizations that has been targeted.
These radicals battled police in the streets on Tuesday of this week. Most of the local media completely ignored what happened. The bottom line was that 15 officers were seriously injured and one may be permanently blinded.
These are not clowns we're dealing with. They are trained left-wing revolutionaries. We've seen them in the streets of Kenosha, Minneapolis, Portland and no doubt coming soon to a community near you.
I am reviewing what security measures we can take to protect our office and staff. (They are also putting out the home addresses of conservative leaders.)
The most important thing we need you to do over the next few days when you are praying for our country, the election and our future is to pray specifically for Campaign for Working Families, American Values and our dedicated staff.
I was already, God willing, 99% certain I would stay in this battle, win or lose, after Tuesday. But after being threatened by these Marxist snakes slithering out from underneath their rocks, I'm 150% certain that with your help we will stay on the front lines come what may!
God bless you, and thank you for your partnership with us.
Four Days Out
Here we are on the Friday before Election Day. I have no idea what is going to happen. Most of us don't believe the polls, so we're looking for anecdotes and other signals suggesting the race is leaning one way or the other. With that in mind:
- Democrat strategist James Carville appears to be in a meltdown after looking at the early voting in Florida. Inexplicably, the Democrat vote in Miami has not turned out as expected.
- Democrats in Nevada are suddenly in panic mode because the early vote in rural counties (Trump country) is huge.
- Muslim socialist Keith Ellison, the attorney general of Minnesota, is using his power to prevent a large Trump rally in Minnesota this afternoon. Would Ellison really be doing that if he thought Joe Biden had Minnesota in the bag?
- Would Joe Biden be campaigning in Minnesota today if he thought he had a lock on the state? It hasn't voted for a Republican candidate since 1972!
- Michigan Congresswoman Debbie Dingle said in a recent CNN interview that autoworkers she assumed were pro-Biden "were very clear with me last night they were voting for President Trump."
- Michael Moore is also sounding the alarm on the left, saying, "Don't believe these polls. . . the Trump vote is always being undercounted. . . It's not an accurate count. . . whatever they're saying the Biden lead is, cut it in half."
- President Trump recently spoke at a rally in North Carolina. When you heard applause from the audience, you also heard drums from Lumbee Native Americans. The president has promised to extend federal recognition to the Lumbee Tribe. The Lumbee vote swung one rural county from Obama to Trump in 2016, and we've heard reports that they are voting in record numbers this year.
I have no doubt many on the left are sending out reports today claiming they are on the verge of a landslide victory. It seems some progressives are already measuring the curtains at the White House. (Here and here.)
One thing we do know for sure is that early turnout in several states has already reached or exceeded the total vote from 2016.
One theory behind Hillary Clinton's loss four years ago is that many Democrats believed the polls and assumed Hillary had it in the bag. They just didn't believe Donald Trump could win, so they didn't bother to vote. Democrat turnout was down.
They didn't make that mistake in 2018. Democrats outvoted Republicans and we lost control of Congress.
We MUST NOT become complacent now. Every Republican and conservative must vote!
If you have a chance to vote early this weekend, please do so. If you know of an elderly neighbor who needs a ride to the polls, please offer to take them.
Call, text or email all your friends and family this weekend and urge them to vote.
An Active Investigation
We reported last week that Hunter Biden's laptop was seized by the FBI in December as part of a money laundering investigation. Two of his former business associates, Bevan Cooney and Devan Archer, have already been convicted. And it seems Hunter isn't out of the woods just yet.
Investigative journalist James Rosen has confirmed that the Justice Department has "an open and active investigation" ongoing into Hunter Biden's activities.
Rosen also confirmed that Tony Bobulinski was interviewed by six FBI agents for five hours, and they're not done. He will be meeting with them again.
Unlike most of the mainstream media, Rosen is doing his job and investigating something they refuse to even talk about!
In addition, Sen. Ron Johnson, chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, said that all of the information Bobulinski provided to his committee has so far checked out. It's legitimate, not fake, and not part of a Russian disinformation campaign.
Think of the contrast here. In the closing days of the 2016 campaign, there were leaks and reports that the Trump campaign was under investigation for collusion with Russia. By the time he delivered his inaugural address, that fake narrative was set, and it dominated the first three years of his presidency.
Christopher Wray insists that the FBI isn't leaking, but the only leaks that come out of the FBI are ones that hurt Trump and help the left.
Pray For the Persecuted Church
This Sunday, November 1st, is the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church. It is estimated that as many as 250 million Christians around the world live in nations where they face severe persecution for their faith.
As a Trump appointee to the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom, I am all too aware of the dangers many Christians endure for a right far too many Americans take for granted.
For example, hundreds of Nigerian Christians have been slaughtered by militant Islamists this year. And as I have repeatedly warned, China is waging war against all faiths, including Christianity.
Chinese Christians are being forced to take down pictures of Jesus and worship the communist dictator instead. Facial recognition technology is being used to monitor who attends religious services. The Chinese Communist Party is even rewriting the Bible!
And the coronavirus pandemic has made conditions for Christians in many parts of the world even worse than they already were.
Click here for more information on the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church.
If your pastor does not mention Christian persecution overseas this Sunday, please encourage him to make it a priority in future sermons, and to plan for next year's International Day of Prayer.