Stand With Me!
Please make your best donation to CWF right now.
My friends, this is the most important "End of Day" report I have written in a long time. The choice before us has been laid bare in recent days. The stakes have never been greater. Everything is on the line.
We MUST defeat the radical left!
We MUST save our country!
Stand with me now as we stand with President Trump!
Biggest Jobs Gain Ever
This morning's report on May's unemployment rate shocked experts everywhere. Instead of rising to 20% or more, it actually fell to 13.3%.
Not one major financial expert thought jobs would already be coming back. CNBC, the Wall Street Journal, and virtually all other media mouthpieces were embracing the voices of despair rather than optimism.
Instead of a bleak Depression-era report, we learned that 2.5 million jobs were created last month – the biggest monthly jobs increase ever!
That does not mean we are out of the woods by any stretch of the imagination. We still have a long way to go to fully recover. But it does mean that President Trump's optimism is justified and his policies are working.
It is worth noting that the jobs figures being reported reflect what was happening in the country before the riots began. We don't yet know just how much damage was done by the left's shock troops in the streets.
While there will no doubt be bumps in the road as we recover from this unprecedented shutdown, this is proof of just how dynamic our economy is, in spite of the best efforts of determined socialists, when it is led by political leadership that understands how economies work.
Today, we got a glimpse of what our future could be with the right leadership in office. Next, you will get a glimpse of what our future could be with different people in office.
The Left's Warped Worldview
As we get to this last day of this tumultuous week, I want to share a few examples of the sickness and barely disguised evil that permeates left-wing progressive politics, and, just as disturbingly, some examples of cowardice in the face of it.
- The Minneapolis city council is voting today on the first steps toward "dismantling" its police force. Polls show that only 16% of Americans support this nonsense. (Incredibly, that's still millions of Americans!) Meanwhile, the overwhelming majority of black Americans are at least somewhat satisfied with their local police departments.
- Salmah Rizvi, a former Obama intelligence official, guaranteed the $250,000 bail for Urooj Rahman, who was arrested in New York City for throwing a Molotov cocktail through the window of a police car. Rizvi told the judge that Rahman is her "best friend."
- Disney is all in for "social justice," donating $5 million to various progressive causes after it just laid off 100,000 workers. (Hopefully, many of them were recently rehired or soon will be.) Sadly, the company has kowtowed to the racist Chinese Communist Party. Yes, China is a very racist society.
- Some "health experts" are blaming "white supremacy" for the coronavirus. Have you heard about Dr. Kizzmekia Corbett?
- Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey said, "Yes, America is burning, but that's how forests grow." How much more "growing" can our country take in the name of "progress"?
- Churches and synagogues have been set on fire or vandalized in dozens of us cities this week. I am not aware of one prominent Democrat or progressive leader who has condemned the attacks on houses of worship. But Trump is being condemned for showing his solidarity with our houses of worship.
- Some of the churches and synagogues had swastikas spray painted on them. Progressives pointed to that as evidence that neo-Nazis were among the rioters. No, the leftists who vandalized the buildings were implying that the people who worshipped there are Nazis.
- Speaking of Nazis, Debra Messing tweeted a photo of Trump holding a Bible next to a photo of Hitler holding a Bible. Her message was that Trump's visit to the historic St. John's Church was a dog whistle to neo-Nazis all over America. The photo is a fake. Hitler wasn't a Christian. He was an avowed pagan. He didn't like the Bible because it was "too Jewish."
- Look who is celebrating the riots and protests – China, Iran, Turkey and Russia. That America's enemies are cheering what so many progressives are applauding speaks volumes.
- Drew Brees was forced to apologize for his insensitivity. What did he say? He said that while he supports social justice, he will never support disrespecting our flag or national anthem. Is that what we have come to now as a nation – apologizing for our patriotism?
- Brees wasn't the only one browbeaten into submission. A Philadelphia diner offered police a free meal after a night of rioting. The owners have now apologized.
- The New York Times apologized after publishing an opinion piece by Sen. Tom Cotton supporting the use of troops to restore order.This is the same New York Times that has accepted columns by Vladimir Putin and allowed Taliban terrorists to defend sharia law in its paper. America's "paper of record" will give a platform to our enemies but not a conservative senator? Free speech is under siege.
- Democrat politicians are swearing off donations from law enforcement unions, and donating those contributions to radical left-wing groups, as if all cops are criminals.
- Even your children are not spared from this insanity. Lego pulled promotions of its building sets featuring police, first responders and the White House.
I'll leave you to ponder this thought over the weekend.
Democrat leaders in multiple cities and states are against bringing in the military. They reluctantly deployed the National Guard only after President Trump shamed them. They ordered their own police officers to stand down and to stop making arrests and enforcing curfews. Think about that.
The damage done to our cities is well into the billions. So many have lost so much. Imagine what it would have been like if the National Guard had not been brought in as the president insisted.
Imagine what it could be like next time if the progressive left is in power and a different president isn't demanding a return to law and order.
Please stand with me now. Help us fight back!
Barr Targets Antifa
In a powerful address yesterday, Attorney General William Barr made it clear that Antifa was playing a lead role in stoking the recent violence in order to "terrify fellow citizens and intimidate communities."
The FBI must pursue Antifa with as much vigor as it pursued Michael Flynn, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Carter Page and Donald Trump!