Wake Up, America!
There were two very revealing and disturbing statements this week by important people that I want to bring to your attention. I don’t know why these people are openly saying such things, but it’s extraordinary and it deserves more consideration.
The Atheist Philosopher
If you are a regular reader of this daily report, you may not be familiar with Sam Harris. He is a well-known leftist philosopher, atheist and author. He’s been described as one of the “Four Horsemen of New Atheism.”
In an interview this week, Harris discussed the 2020 election and had this to say about the Biden family’s corruption:
“Hunter Biden literally could have had the corpses of children in his basement, I would not have cared. . . Whatever the scope of Joe Biden’s corruption is . . . it is infinitesimal compared to the corruption we know Trump is involved in. . .”
Referring to the media’s suppression of Hunter Biden’s laptop, Harris said that it “absolutely was” a left-wing conspiracy to suppress the news, “But I think it was warranted.”
Harris continued, “We have a massive problem. We have an existential threat. Politically speaking, I consider Trump an existential threat to our democracy.”
So, here you have one of the leading intellectuals of the left essentially adopting the view that “the ends justify the means” when it comes to Trump because, “Orange man bad” or something like that I suppose.
But wait. . . There’s more.
The Deep State Director
Earlier this week, Edward Luce, a left-wing editor of the British Financial Times, tweeted the following:
“I’ve covered extremism and violent ideologies around the world over my career. Have never come across a political force more nihilistic, dangerous & contemptible than today’s Republicans. Nothing close.”
Just so we’re clear, Antifa, BLM, left-wing attacks on the police, the rioters who killed innocent people and burned our cities in 2020 -- all that pales in comparison to the GOP and today’s conservative movement. Got it.
I know there are some who think that all this hatred and division is because of Donald Trump, that the left is just offended by Trump and if he goes away, the hatred will go away.
WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!
No, my friends, the left hates Trump because he speaks for us and they hate us. They literally do not think people like us should ever be able to govern this country based on our values.
Well, it’s not just one lefty reporter. What happened next should send a chill down your spine.
Believe it or not, Luce’s outrageous statement was retweeted by General Michael Hayden, who wrote: “I agree. And I was the CIA Director.” That would be George W. Bush’s CIA director.
Hayden led the CIA after 9/11. He played a major role in taking out radical Islamists wherever we could find them, and we cheered.
But he just agreed with the idea that the conservative movement in America is worse than the people he was killing! Think about that.
When the horror of 9/11 happened, young Americans all over the country rushed to join the military. The recruits came from where they always come from – the conservatives states in the American heartland. Those states and communities raised their sons and daughters to love America.
And Hayden just compared them to the radical Islamists he killed.
The Big Question
So, here is the question of the day:
If you have people like a former CIA director under a Republican president agreeing that conservatives are more dangerous than Al Qaeda and the Taliban. . .
And if a liberal intellectual is willing to cover up the truth, and perhaps even cover for a child murderer, in order to win an election. . .
Why would any Republican buy into the mantra that there was no cheating in the 2020 election?
Leftists are publicly saying what they think of normal conservatives and normal Americans.
(And, no, leftists are not normal Americans. They don’t love America. They want to “fundamentally transform” precisely because they don’t love it.)
But I would love to know what specifically leads a former CIA director to believe we are more evil than what he has seen around the world.
Is it our pro-life views? Is it our faith in God?
Is it our belief in small government, our opposition to thousands of new IRS agents?
Is it our opposition to “no-win” wars?
Or our belief that trade with communist China has been a disaster?
What exactly is it that makes them hate conservative Americans so much?
Here’s something else to think about: If we’re that evil, why wouldn’t they feel justified in physically harming us or worse? Antifa certainly does.
- State supreme courts in Idaho and Kentucky allowed pro-life laws to take effect pending legal challenges. Lives are beings saved!
- In response to a lawsuit, all private religious schools will now receive automatic waivers from the Biden Administration mandate requiring schools to implement its radical transgender agenda in order to receive federal funding for school lunch programs.
- Acknowledging “strong reactions beyond our expectations,” an elite all-girls school has “paused” a policy to admit “transgender girls,” or boys who claim to be girls.
- A Wisconsin school board approved a policy banning BLM and gay pride flags in classrooms.
- A California church won a major legal victory for religious freedom when a court dismissed $200,000 in fines for violating COVID-19 restrictions.
- Hundreds of healthcare workers who were refused religious exemptions from COVID vaccine mandates just won a $10 million legal settlement.
- Rep. Jim Jordan says 14 whistleblowers have contacted his office to report corruption at the FBI.
- Nineteen states are fighting back against the left-wing agenda by investigating radical ESG (environmental, social and governance) investment policies.